To organize a network of community partners providing comprehensive services to human trafficking survivors, ensuring their long-term acceptance and success in their communities.
What It Looks Like
- We provide trained advocates who take human trafficked persons out of their situations and into safe environments.
- We have a true Human Trafficked hotline staffed by trained and qualified personal
- We provide extraction from traffickers
- Through Coalition partnerships, we provide human trafficked persons shelter, medical and physiological assistance. In addition to providing food and a safe environment to begin the healing process, we also provide access to educational paths, trainings and many other support needs
- We work with lawmakers and other local, state, and federal agencies to help revise outdated laws and bring new ones into effect
- Upon extraction, we provide each human trafficked person a “Freedom Pack” that contains personal hygiene items
- We serve as expert witnesses and provide emotional support to human trafficked persons during prosecution of the traffickers